|Leader||Mayor Saffron Howard|
The RIP Matt Meads 1986-2019 of Tinhampton is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Mayor Saffron Howard with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, rampant corporate plagiarism, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.646 billion Tinhamptonians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, with Education and Defense also on the agenda, while Environment and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tinhampton. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Tinhamptonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,924 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 289,537 dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,833,129 per year while the poor average 19,046, a ratio of 96.2 to 1.
Confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", psychological disorders are a taboo subject, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, and government ministers sport new billboards that read 'Will Trade Votes for Private Members' Bill Support'. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Tinhampton's national animal is the cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tinhampton's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tinhampton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tinhampton lost WA Delegate status in The New Pacific.
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Hub Federation of Orado.
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Kingdom of Alunya.
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Zombie Christmas of The Rhein States.
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Free Land of Runeda.
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Rising Sun's Land of Yaorozu.
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Man With Red Right Hand of Notyoutopia.
- : Tinhampton relocated from The New Pacific to The North Pacific.