|Leader||Mayor Saffron Howard AM|
The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Mayor Saffron Howard AM with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 12.178 billion Tinhamptonians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Education and Defense are also considered important, while Environment and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tinhampton. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Tinhamptonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,628 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 297,975 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Billions of dollars are being blown on orbital weapons development, biological warfare is used to solve small disagreements, defense lawyers often argue there's no proof murder victims weren't vampires, and parents are always up to speed on the latest childcare techniques. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Tinhampton's national animal is the cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Education Reform".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Assisting the Disabled in Sports".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Liberate The Mystical Council"".
- : Tinhampton voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Ending Collective Punishment".
- : Tinhampton lodged a message on the Celtia Regional Message Board.
- : Tinhampton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Quebecshire".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend the Rejected Realms".
Endorsements Received: 18 » Weezercord, Bel Fiore, Maniwinn, Cabel, Talvoria, Wurten, Draconisisia, Ancapistaninia, Free Countries Alliance, Overly Optimistic Opportunists, Yaropolket, Beta-niquiate, Colfes, Broga, Novus Greater Britannia, United Nations of Pomegranada, Santenael, and Dempance.