|Leader||Mayor Saffron Howard AM|
The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mayor Saffron Howard AM with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.772 billion Tinhamptonians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, with Education and Defense also on the agenda, while Environment and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tinhampton. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Tinhamptonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,159 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 293,345 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Billions of dollars are being blown on orbital weapons development, biological warfare is used to solve small disagreements, defense lawyers often argue there's no proof murder victims weren't vampires, and parents are always up to speed on the latest childcare techniques. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Tinhampton's national animal is the cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tinhampton endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Aqullinia.
- : Tinhampton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Elite leomonade".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Statement on the Nuclear Apocalypse".
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Texiban.
- : Tinhampton endorsed The Holy Empire of Texiban.
- : Tinhampton lodged a message on the Sophia Regional Message Board.
- : Tinhampton agreed to construct embassies between Sophia and The Literary Minds.
- : Tinhampton agreed to construct embassies between Sophia and The Freedom Isles.
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Reduction of Military Weapons".
Endorsements Received: 27 » Weezercord, The Whole Coconut Milk, Yofflandia, Pulsania, Aputure science, Yoyoyoyoyo, Bel Fiore, Alchetonia, Freestateland, South Gorritania, Inclu, Hur And, Staire Uni, Kalpatia, Viteland, Lalala of America, Jambuvadweep, Baden-Wurttembourg, St Peters province, Respap, Ooaki, Zamnico, Pufferi, Maniwinn, Takayug, Anarchist Vatican, and Texiban.