|Leader||Minister of Dumbassery|
The Experimental State of Tindomelia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Minister of Dumbassery with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.681 billion Tindomelians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greycastle. The average income tax rate is 68.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tindomelian economy, worth 173 trillion Tindelcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,086 Tindelcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap, where your food came from is an unknowable mystery, and the Tindomelian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...". Crime is totally unknown. Tindomelia's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tindomelia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Tindomelia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, the Tindomelian delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Tindomelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Tindomelia endorsed The Lacking of HumanSanity.
- : Tindomelia changed its national motto to "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time".
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, where your food came from is an unknowable mystery.
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, the main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story.
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Nooooooooooooooo, The Parandeam, Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Lower Phlebacite, Gluebucket, Jiria, Arctic Coalition, Achiotopia, Cape Vessey, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Blogotopia, The Biggles Syndicate, St Lennys Island, Creeptopia, Tzo, New Fania, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Northern Nivaria, Karlando, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Krystalveil, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Decent Humans, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Galoamar, AciaciaMont, Evertopia, Itic, Lunador, Vivolkha, The Republic of Osea, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Novegia, Lisokyo, Point Comfort Colony, Onnita, Bortheria, Selfide, Marxist Germany, and 2 others.Liberdon, and HumanSanity.