The Spell of Time Spiral is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning Wizards population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.595 billion Time Spiralians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 17.3%.
The Time Spiralian economy, worth 208 trillion Manas a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Gambling, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 45,396 Manas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Time Spiral's national animal is the Wizards, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Time Spiral's influence in Opulentia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Time Spiral's influence in Opulentia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Time Spiral's influence in Opulentia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Time Spiral aborted construction of embassies between Opulentia and The Black Hawks.
- : Time Spiral abolished the regional flag of Opulentia.
- : Time Spiral removed the tag "Invader" from Opulentia.
- : Time Spiral removed the tag "Anime" from Opulentia.
- : Time Spiral removed the tag "Anarchist" from Opulentia.
- : Time Spiral updated the World Factbook entry in Opulentia.
- : Time Spiral resigned from the World Assembly.