|Leader||Fofômeno and Marcelinho Carioca and Neto|
|Currency||Fifa Club World Cup|
The Fielzão of Timao is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Fofômeno and Marcelinho Carioca and Neto with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 38.319 billion Corinthians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Itaquerão. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but inefficient Timaoan economy, worth a remarkable 8,488 trillion Fifa Club World Cups a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 221,512 Fifa Club World Cups, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All recreational drugs are legal, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, vanity is the constant enemy of dignity, and the diplomatic corps stinks. Crime is totally unknown. Timao's national animal is the Gavião, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Coringão.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Timao, the diplomatic corps stinks.
- : Following new legislation in Timao, vanity is the constant enemy of dignity.
- : Following new legislation in Timao, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Timao was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Timao, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Timao voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Following new legislation in Timao, truancy levels are on the rise ever since school registers were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Timao, children have nightmares about the eerie red glow and constant whirring of newly-installed machines.
- : Following new legislation in Timao, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas.
- : Following new legislation in Timao, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Star City.