|Leader||the useless ones|
|Currency||firebreather pizza cast|
|Animal||Sentient Poker Chip|
The Madly Royalistic Pitcher of Tiltjuice is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the useless ones with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, humorless population of 15.936 billion Tiltjuiceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pereplut. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Tiltjuicean economy, worth a remarkable 4,526 trillion firebreather pizza casts a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 284,021 firebreather pizza casts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups, alcoholics are lauded as national benefactors within the halls of the Ministry of Finance, one does not simply walk into the tundra, and years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiltjuice's national animal is the Sentient Poker Chip, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Solipsistic Sophistry.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tiltjuice's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tiltjuice's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tiltjuice altered its national flag.
- : Tiltjuice was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Tiltjuice ceased to exist in Carnival of Souls.
- : Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Tiltjuice was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Tiltjuice was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Tiltjuice was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified and the Top 5% for Most Dead and Most Zombies.