The Federal Republic of Tijania is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Isandro with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1 billion Tijanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jewel City. The average income tax rate is 34.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tijanian economy, worth 106 trillion Vials a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 106,547 Vials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Tijania's radio stations, and tabloids coo over King Isandro's expected child. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tijania's national animal is the Dorado, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tijania's influence in The South Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tijania's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Silberne Wache.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Federation of Aguatania.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Sound Waves of UnShleepd.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, tabloids coo over King Isandro's expected child.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Tijania's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly.
- : Tijania endorsed The Bureaucracy of Beepee.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Quiescent, Great Vritannia, Bawkie, Myttles, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Larenien, Aidenfieeld, The Corporate Dominion, Darakin, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, Escevola, North Prarie, Commonwealth Of Astoria, UnitedStatesofMrloong, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The United Expanse, Holy Chimerland, Theorin, Westoc Kinness, Premier Knowhere, Jehenna, Thudor, Janapuri, Oxsania, Seanadia, Rebel-topia, The Two Jerseys, Farengeto, Qaweritoyu, Tsvetania, Aywhyou, Poopisiya, United States of Vietnam, Soem, Kiasu-ism, La Ascension, Sandaoguo, Zadiner, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, BarnicleLand, Volaworand, Si-topia, Sedunn, North Baltind, Curlyhoward, Sween-flu Quarantine Zone, Calistan, and 40 others.Tyflugian, Phantom Nation, Drystar, United Stanstans, Techganet, Sonnydesh, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Center Lisle, Phillius, Farelonia, Seliyan progressive Islands, Paranoia, Moreana, Sanden, Wyatonians, The Bloodguard, Darwinitopia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Linguiniland, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Drugged Monkeys, Saciu, Oskyelion, FreeFishers, New Briantown, Jaxon, Midand, Puerto Madryn, Liberated Lambergs, Kringalia, Nudnoji, Great Andora, Nova Montron, Complete Conformity, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Aguatania, and Silberne Wache.