The Federal Republic of Tijania is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Isandro with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.385 billion Tijanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jewel City. The average income tax rate is 34.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tijanian economy, worth 147 trillion Vials a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 106,471 Vials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
No personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Tijania's radio stations, tabloids coo over King Isandro's expected child, and euthanasia is legal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tijania's national animal is the Dorado, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tijania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Tijania's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tijania's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tijania's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tijania's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tijania applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Tijania altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, euthanasia is legal.
- : Tijania was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Tijania ceased to exist in The South Pacific.