The Federal Republic of Tijania is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 315 million Tijanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jewel City. The average income tax rate is 20.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tijanian economy, worth 22.3 trillion Vials a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,691 Vials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tijania's national animal is the Dorado.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tijania was endorsed by The 🐌🐚 Endorsing Paradise 🐚🐌 of Aumeltopia.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Empire of Tsvetania.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Lieutenant's Republic of Qaweritoyu.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The United Kingdom of The Two Jerseys.
- : Tijania's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Resident CRAZY of Rebel-topia.
- : Tijania endorsed The Federal Republic of Westoc Kinness.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Quiescent, Beepee, Great Vritannia, United States of Vietnam mirror, Jaxon, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Myttles, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, South Amerion, Larenien, Aidenfieeld, The Corporate Dominion, Darakin, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, Escevola, North Prarie, Commonwealth Of Astoria, UnitedStatesofMrloong, Midand, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Lily Pad Nation, Great Andora, The United Expanse, Holy Chimerland, Theorin, Westoc Kinness, Premier Knowhere, Jehenna, Thudor, Dark Order Chaos, Janapuri, Oxsania, Seanadia, Rebel-topia, The Two Jerseys, Farengeto, Qaweritoyu, Tsvetania, and Aumeltopia.