The Federal Republic of Tijania is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 690 million Tijanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jewel City. The average income tax rate is 35.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tijanian economy, worth 71.0 trillion Vials a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 102,868 Vials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Large areas of Tijania are not accessible by the public, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity, and the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tijania's national animal is the Dorado, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Puerto Madryn.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The Endorsement Machine of Midand.
- : Tijania was endorsed by The SadisticMurderousPsychopath of Jaxon.
- : Tijania endorsed The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Tijania endorsed The Federation of Oskyelion.
- : Tijania endorsed The Republic of Saciu.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Tijania, large areas of Tijania are not accessible by the public.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Quiescent, Beepee, Great Vritannia, Bawkie, Myttles, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Larenien, Aidenfieeld, The Corporate Dominion, Darakin, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, Escevola, North Prarie, Commonwealth Of Astoria, UnitedStatesofMrloong, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The United Expanse, Holy Chimerland, Theorin, Westoc Kinness, Premier Knowhere, Jehenna, Thudor, Dark Order Chaos, Janapuri, Oxsania, Seanadia, Rebel-topia, The Two Jerseys, Farengeto, Qaweritoyu, Tsvetania, Aumeltopia, United Faith Warriors, Outer Serbeckja, Aywhyou, Poopisiya, United States of Vietnam, Soem, Kiasu-ism, La Ascension, Sandaoguo, Zadiner, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, BarnicleLand, Volaworand, Si-topia, and 41 others.Sedunn, North Baltind, Augustoritum, Curlyhoward, Sween-flu Quarantine Zone, Calistan, Tyflugian, Phantom Nation, Drystar, United Stanstans, Techganet, Stalvarctic, Sonnydesh, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Center Lisle, Land With a Proper Amount of Shrimp, Phillius, Farelonia, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Seliyan progressive Islands, Paranoia, Mitandersfors, Moreana, Sanden, Esfalsa, Wyatonians, The Bloodguard, Darwinitopia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Linguiniland, Mojoland, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Drugged Monkeys, Saciu, Oskyelion, FreeFishers, New Briantown, Jaxon, Midand, and Puerto Madryn.