The Empire of Tijanapolis is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 205 million Tijanapolisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 38.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Tijanapolisian economy, worth 9.30 trillion tinovacs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 45,368 tinovacs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Torture is illegal, parents who fail mandatory parenting classes risk having their children taken away, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities, and the government considers the rising number of McRonald's fast food restaurants to be great progress. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tijanapolis's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tijanapolis was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Tijanapolis was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Tijanapolis was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Tijanapolis was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : Tijanapolis was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Tijanapolis's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Tijanapolis was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Pays de Loire.
- : Tijanapolis was endorsed by The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Following new legislation in Tijanapolis, the government considers the rising number of McRonald's fast food restaurants to be great progress.
- : Tijanapolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Tsunamy, Wehraboos, The Filippinas, Jehenna, Barabarom, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Darakin, Saciu, Erinor, Tsvetania, Pamela And Hepatitis, Aidenfieeld, Ufask, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Land Without Shrimp, Holy Chimerland, Curlyhoward, Nowa Europa, Theorin, Quiescent, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, The West Valley Mountains, Doomen, Shadow-Land, Academy of Umbrellas, Kroumos, Anachronolandia, Atomic Garden, Bear Connors Paradiso, Novagentum, Esfalsa, Nankyoku Tairiku, Xandev, Qawe, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Iron Island of Cats, Kerlodia, Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich, Pax Dracon, Chocholand, Rebel-topia, GI-Land, United States of Vietnam, European Defense Organization, The United Expanse, Aywhyou, Ezeleah, Volaworand, Choodox, Japanese Federal Republic, and 13 others.Farengeto, Mew Nation, Aumeltopia, Mantas Meow, Escevola, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Roavin, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Great Africans, and Agalaesia.