The Protectorate of Tihs is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Parhean Rhinoceros population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.616 billion Parhasques have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Social Policy, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 38.5%.
The Tihsian economy, worth 289 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 33,622 Parhean Tongboes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Tihs's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tihs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tihs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tihs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tihs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tihs's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tihs relocated from Penglai to The Rejected Realms.
- : Tihs was ejected from Penglai by The Protectorate of Parhe.
- : Tihs was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Tihs's influence in Penglai rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tihs's influence in Penglai fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".