The Allied States of Tigris Imperium is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 441 million Tigris Imperiumians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 77.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Tigris Imperiumian economy, worth 33.9 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is 76,811 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, and park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigris Imperium's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tigris Imperium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Tigris Imperium, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Tigris Imperium, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Tigris Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Tigris Imperium, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Tigris Imperium, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Tigris Imperium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Following new legislation in Tigris Imperium, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Following new legislation in Tigris Imperium, builders across Tigris Imperium are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Tigris Imperium endorsed The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
Endorsements Received: 161 » Hamerica, Orado, Koda-Land, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shibutani, Sachi, Dreadton, Corfad, Ravendi, Zzozona, Star Kingdom, Former English Colony, Kocherian, Pytong, Venicea, Mellby, Ellbonnia, North Bratislava, Sikol, Hardscrabble, Siwale, Bharathvarsh, Crusadam, Wisconsota, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Interdimensional Zone, Aerilia, New Celoveniortan, New Lakemba, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Navsland, Guer Aike, Kazoo Basin, 1 very fast endotarter, Empy, Strongwill, The Tampa Bay Rays, Yaorozu, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, Climeria, Svenskskit, Ethnon, Republica Guilleana, Dar es Saalam, Andexia, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Xentherida, and 111 others.Votak Matim, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Runeda, Testnation223, Sunto, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Xipher, Wilkshire, Patrician, Colfes, Notyoutopia, WeKnow, Illusia and Neverendia, Kragsgale, Demo Troplenia, Paradeavenlisian States, Sundred, Daiz, Fauzjhia, Pallaith, Planes, New Hexan, Cretox State, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Kranostav, Shadowrik, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Aeolist, Solcius, Moubarakistan, His Enduring Majesty, Chips and Guac, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Slyakanya, Pasargad, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Maclare, Texanz, KhalChicken, Nalver And, Barabolia, Otakus and Weebs, Valgarda, East Akra, The Pantheons, Madjack, Vesteysia, Freyford, The Ultimate Republic, Valentine Z, Sil Dorsett, Odelinor, Port Naga, Beasluxia, Maratabat, Nodnarb, Clan Spaniel, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Zemnaya Svoboda, Moneyflows, Free Salvation, Figyjharli, Maott, Svenskan, Gondwanaia, Greater Afroeurasia, Wapistan, Wineclaw, Sanjurika, Folenz, Trumpski, Muqatil, Travislavania, Dangine, Kromi, Hepek, Nation1812, Questann, Siforpeo, Lol2639, Servilis, Simone Republic, Xagill, Viviser, Blyskalia, Tyirza, Super Girl, Xyrron, Centrialand, Shotokonia, Alexander the Magnus, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Libertania Democratica, Galaician Empire, Fraystonia, Nova Arcania, Uzbek Khan, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, Nyock, Draconian Progression, The Jerichowan Country, Steampunk Ariel, ForestMythal, and Mon Island.