|Faith||Cult of Torch|
The Protectorate of Tigerion is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Torch with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.699 billion Tigerians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thortopia. The average income tax rate is 72.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Tigerionian economy, worth 267 trillion Silver Tigers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 157,324 Silver Tigers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
News headlines usually include p-values, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls, and clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigerion's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of Torch.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tigerion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Tigerion was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Following new legislation in Tigerion, clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture.
- : Following new legislation in Tigerion, bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls.
- : Following new legislation in Tigerion, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Tigerion, news headlines usually include p-values.
- : Following new legislation in Tigerion, shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities.
- : Tigerion was endorsed by The Federation of The United Asian Republics.
- : Tigerion was endorsed by The Emerald Republic of Kilkire.
- : Following new legislation in Tigerion, 'Mountain Doobie' is widely regarded as the nation's favourite drink.
Endorsements Received: 66 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Riveraland, Impia Aghte, The Sacred Whale, Ridann, Bacon Land, H-Zhena, Hobbesistan, Danesopia, Roissyland, VW53Aland, Am Echad, Dark Edgyness, Aelitia, Aristortia, The Happian Union, Tim Stark, Davelands, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Brotherland, The Angel of Charity, Thyaclinia, Axdel, Arkantis, Rhealaliit, Arberinopolis, Adolanta, Blazing Samaritan, BearStackof2015, Pura Mente, Qyrym, ReeK, Merlovich, Bai Lung, Janoobi Jazair, Amjedia, Avalon Ascendancy, Xobalon, Adavan, Puckconnolly, Qui sequuntur somnia, Aeljae, The island of Kiria, Adriatican, Agonya, Pulmonaria, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Babcocia, Arpino, and 16 others.Bakaworld, Enlil, AngusEssa, Hizuru, Baumdahl, Osterreich und Ungarn, Stellar Colonies, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Talitoa, Justice-Becoming, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, and The United Neo American Union.