|Leader||Mr Fagnat V|
The Shape of Tiegenhof is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Mr Fagnat V with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, infamous sell-swords, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.439 billion Tiegenhofians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caeran. The average income tax rate is 46.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tiegenhofian economy, worth 398 trillion marks a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 163,507 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, and tourists visit Tiegenhof to mass-moon Tiegenhofian politicians. Crime is totally unknown. Tiegenhof's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tiegenhof lost the endorsement of The Most Serene Republic of Grossadmiral Der Lowe.
- : Tiegenhof was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Tiegenhof was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Daedric Lords.
- : Tiegenhof lost the endorsement of The Lazarus Home of Galiantus of Americastrailia.
- : Tiegenhof lost the endorsement of The Dominion of Lazarene Ryccia.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, tourists visit Tiegenhof to mass-moon Tiegenhofian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies.
- : Tiegenhof was endorsed by The Government of The Celestial Lands.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Treadwellia, Aigania, Darkium, Bobs raider puppet, Aegis-5, Nargorthia, Aaecilia, Wintermoot III, Edranian Land, New Rogernomics, Captain Apollo, Common Agreement Nation, Guiness Freaks, Wishper, Marcellinople, Kaskardia, Varotium, Margandy, Aguaria Major, Axixic, Russiane, Courlany, Aflana, Rommanda, Arkanik, Wilhelmsborough, Hajima, Enotihuan, Kan Po, Hycronesia, Burning Pants, Gaia and Pomona, Zetaopalatopia, Sharps inc, Xracona, Middle Ketalia, Imkiville, Ecchi Unlimited, Aleckandor, Halliway, Meat Sandwich, Astalen, Emperor PJ, United States of Reagan, Red-Black Scar, Haviarda, Almain, Fortytipper, Bhiff, and 70 others.Dhan, Harmoneia, Killer Kitty, Scani, Yamany, Calicate, Ensci, FulfiLland, Apicem Rapax, Kurtivia, Paline, Loftegen 2, Egyptos, The Rin Mang, Othan, Lixbarvia, Sidhelyrika, Custadia, Leonism, Fluffiness, RadRoachInc, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Sophisica, The Pharcyde, Makdon, Greygard, The Illusian Empire, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Mainze, Altmar, Derthal, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Caybow, Lingord, Sulfux, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Capercom, Ergtrini, Volac, Laporter, Skin Nation The Second, Kappan, Nilfheimr, Sinyal, Dracovis, Tragic Magic, Auralon, The Utopian Initiative, Port Flynt, The American Powerhouse, The Torrentin, Sexytopia, Miriflower, Pioneer Pool, Shadowra, San Theodaras, Leton, The United Syrian States, Ireland Isles, Steel Vagabonds, The Great Shepherds, The Celestial Lands, and The Daedric Lords.