|Capital||Curia Julia City|
|Animal||Hunter Killer Drone|
The Dominion of Thus Sprach Zarathustra is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Karl Frache with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 8.244 billion Zoroastrians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curia Julia City. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Thus Sprach Zarathustran economy, worth a remarkable 2,364 trillion Lindens a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 286,780 Lindens, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
Hunters often become the hunted, it's rare to find an unchewed pencil, a positive pregnancy test doubles as a visa, and the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thus Sprach Zarathustra's national animal is the Hunter Killer Drone, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nietzsche.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, a positive pregnancy test doubles as a visa.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, it's rare to find an unchewed pencil.
- : Thus Sprach Zarathustra was endorsed by The Dont Break Me of Chimes.
- : Thus Sprach Zarathustra endorsed The Republic of New Edem.
- : Thus Sprach Zarathustra withdrew its endorsement from The Republic of New Edem.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, hunters often become the hunted.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, the police insist that racism does not exist.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Dead I Jack, Volsar, Aandruzognivia, Capitalist Paradise, Farrakhan, Zavea, Panormia, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Hypnodia, Puraykinia, South Acren, Cecilly, Arkhane, Allwarts, Vasisdas, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Raj7765, Hardscrabble, Rushkaland, Rubian Empire, Matonis, Snarktopolis, Florin, Neo Clarus, PepegaLand, Fish Hook Island, United Kraven, Masters86, Maazalik, Yoshiterra, Edgedgie, Blueflarst, Singu1arity, Gwrachbyd, Drapplebarry, Zoigai, Aqueira, Thuringia Reich, Communism is key 9, Republic of edward, Cyrtenes, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Casanas, ROC Union, Sarotte, DisregardWork, Perfect Sublime Masters, Serious Problems, and 46 others.Doormat to the Lord, The Pacific Caliphate, Gozira, Empire of the alder, Goryier, XW5RULEZ, Indoeuropaische Lander, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aggro, Melon feud, The Horror Channel, Cleo and Topaz, Alcrestia Liakar, The Land of the Dark Immortals, OspasiA, Vroengard mk2, Old Blackwood, Babme Merrourativa, Andromeda Islands, MargiBoof, Zerentopia, Razorback, Unibot III, ThePlace, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, North Comunist Awelanius, Delight, Time of Peace and Wealth, Greater Cesnica, Greater Vvarden, The Church of Satan, Greater-Syria, Lardian kampf, Castelar, Fragmented Spero, Yjoko, Saavir Yuvon, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, CLovidia, Super Mega Awesome, Collosuss, The Dread Emperor Triton, Pootie Tangia, Fauxia, Krotfordamions, and Chimes.