|Leader||Abra Ham Burger|
The Confederation of Thuringia Reich is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Abra Ham Burger with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, humorless population of 3.455 billion Persians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agrabah-Periferia. The average income tax rate is 86.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming persia economy, worth 329 trillion US-Thalers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,450 US-Thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, brazen mayors claim official expenses to pay for their drug habits, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance, and days begin with afternoon tea. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thuringia Reich's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thuringia Reich was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Thuringia Reich voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Thuringia Reich, days begin with afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Thuringia Reich, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Following new legislation in Thuringia Reich, brazen mayors claim official expenses to pay for their drug habits.
- : Following new legislation in Thuringia Reich, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.
- : Following new legislation in Thuringia Reich, Persians struggle to cut tofu steak with a spoon.
- : Thuringia Reich was endorsed by The Philosophiae Monarchy of OspasiA.
- : Thuringia Reich was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Rubian Empire.
- : Thuringia Reich was endorsed by The People's Republic of ThiccBois69.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Andromeda Islands, Florin, Emeseses, Aqueira, Capitalist Paradise, Singu1arity, Zavea, Doormat to the Lord, North Comunist Awelanius, Dead I Jack, Perfect Sublime Masters, Volsar, Magrinia, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Aggro, Sarotte, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, United Kraven, ThePlace, Aandruzognivia, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Collosuss, Killmoor, Morover, Nation of Urie, Tartessis, Mundanus, Crazy Firemen, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Fragmented Spero, Masters86, FareP, Gozira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Nakena, Hyponichtmallieturam, Alcrestia Liakar, Lansaka, Alsakah, Old Blackwood, Agalaesia, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Byzant, A Leaf on the Wind, and 3 others.ThiccBois69, Rubian Empire, and OspasiA.