|Capital||The Grand Dome|
|Currency||Milosian Gold Pebble|
The Most Serene Republic of Thousand Milos is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, ubiquitous missile silos, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 714 million Thousand Milosians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Grand Dome. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Thousand Milosian economy, worth 111 trillion Milosian Gold Pebbles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 155,937 Milosian Gold Pebbles, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state. Crime is totally unknown. Thousand Milos's national animal is the Sabre-Toothed Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Thousand Milos, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Thousand Milos was endorsed by The Republic of Alfama.
- : Following new legislation in Thousand Milos, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in Thousand Milos, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Thousand Milos, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Thousand Milos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Thousand Milos endorsed The Commonwealth of Gonrati.
- : Thousand Milos endorsed The Republic of Catillos.
- : Thousand Milos endorsed The Federal Ocean Republic of Qawe.
- : Thousand Milos endorsed The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Tepertopia, New Briantown, Corgitopiaa, Qvait, Andinla, Erinor, Amerion, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Worst army of, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, United States of Vietnam, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Concrete Slab, Madreia, Auphelia, Purple Hyacinth, Ovkianos, Midand, Myness, Kedjens, Briteannia, Free United Republic, ChickenDome, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Wehraboos, Rabbitz, Yeldarbsland, Farengeto, Gonrati, Qawe, Catillos, and Alfama.