|Leader||President John Thilz|
The Forever Dying Republic of Thils is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President John Thilz with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.507 billion Thilsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thils City. The average income tax rate is 88.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thilsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,216 trillion Eaglettes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 142,990 Eaglettes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military is plagued with unethical researchers, there's no representation without taxation, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, and there's more than one way to skin a diplomat. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thils's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thils voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Thils voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
- : Following new legislation in Thils, there's more than one way to skin a diplomat.
- : Thils endorsed The Holy Federated Isles of East Kirea.
- : Thils was endorsed by The Holy Federated Isles of East Kirea.
- : Following new legislation in Thils, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
- : Following new legislation in Thils, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in Thils, the military is plagued with unethical researchers.
- : Following new legislation in Thils, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Thils, the military has gone fission for more funding.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Nardin, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Slavorussia, Kenmoria WA Mission, Yahlia, Irminsulia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, An Clar, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The New Nordic Union, Alsted, Lovisa, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Dauershire, Nevelja, Super Happy Land, Nuweland, Supcotia, Walfo, Chioganah, Lord Sapre, Feria-Alkaline, Jim the Baptist, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Lyallpur, Savinecross, Sloburg, Leranditale, North of Americas, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Chronus, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Seims, and 38 others.Wombelland, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Owlograd, Apabeossie, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Kanokla, Epistimi Evimeria, Trixeland, Anskerdank, GanymedEuropa, The Templar Papal New State, NorthPortugal, Kyrica, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Asparagusia, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, New Eestiball, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Berlin and Hanover, Maalat, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Hallorland, Elania Kingdom, The Rebels of Ireland, A3161, Namiona, Thracia and Crimea, and East Kirea.