The People's Republic of TheTrees is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 682 million TheTreesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cây. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.5%.
The powerhouse TheTreesian economy, worth 72.0 trillion Rices a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 105,590 Rices, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
An aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations, death row is annually emptied to feed the nation's hunger for televised murder-games, and the tightness of border controls in TheTrees leave a little to be desired. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TheTrees's national animal is the YellowBelliedSkink, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TheTrees was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Following new legislation in TheTrees, the tightness of border controls in TheTrees leave a little to be desired.
- : TheTrees was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in TheTrees, death row is annually emptied to feed the nation's hunger for televised murder-games.
- : Following new legislation in TheTrees, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
- : TheTrees was endorsed by The Republic of Qawe.
- : TheTrees was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : TheTrees was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : TheTrees was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : TheTrees was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Erinor, Beepee, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Barabarom, Saciu, Pencil Sharpeners 2, United States of Vietnam, Hanguk-Nippon, Lambdaland, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Anachronolandia, Aumeltopia, Luddinlande, Kandorith, Aywhyou, Grouu, Jaxon, USNE2018, Shengtie, Kroumos, Sedunn, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Xandev, Farengeto, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Stoniamera, Academy of Umbrellas, The Dragon Enclave, Wyatonians, The Solar System Scope, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Akindom, Dasko, Jehenna, Empire of the Western Woods, Quiescent, Drugged Monkeys, Ostanasia, Churumduul, Upper Tyrconnel, Agalaesia, Chocholand, Roavin, and 5 others.Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Qawe, and Great Africans.