|Leader||King Menelaus I the Eldest|
The Commonwealth of Theseia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Menelaus I the Eldest with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.914 billion Theseians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Narn-Ür. The average income tax rate is 81.3%.
The large but inefficient Theseian economy, worth 438 trillion argentas a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,360 argentas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were, and hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Theseia's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Theseia was endorsed by The Minster of Regional Affairs of Pencil Sharpeners 2.
- : Theseia was endorsed by The Federation of Oskyelion.
- : Theseia was endorsed by The Spoopy Scary Skeletons of The ColdWyvernian Undead.
- : Theseia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Theseia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land.
- : Following new legislation in Theseia, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Theseia, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were.
- : Following new legislation in Theseia, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in Theseia, the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays.
- : Theseia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Jehenna, United States of Vietnam, Bawkie, Land With a Proper Amount of Shrimp, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, Volaworand, Sedunn, Stalvarctic, Aumeltopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Transtational, Tsunamy, Quiescent, Farengeto, Holleervag Islacotil, Mitandersfors, Fiorina Furya, Concrete Slab, Rebel-topia, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, The ColdWyvernian Undead, Oskyelion, and Pencil Sharpeners 2.