The Workers' Republic of Theria Han is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Radin Gumban with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 874 million Theria Hanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Adenanard. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Theria Hanian economy, worth 95.2 trillion Hans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 108,868 Hans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Imitation is the sincerest form of felony, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests, and school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Theria Han's national animal is the Camel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Theria Han, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Theria Han, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests.
- : Following new legislation in Theria Han, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
- : Following new legislation in Theria Han, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Theria Han lodged a message on the The Communist Bloc Regional Message Board.
- : Theria Han voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Theria Han was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Theria Han was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Theria Han, dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Theria Han, the sound of office water cooler chatter has been replaced by the whirring of computer cooling fans.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Shamian, Ottomeme, Crescent Commune, Democratic Manceff, The Tarpeian Cliffs, Thebrin, The Union of Malaysian Socialists, Vulga, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Harthis, Terrapinne, Eskostan, Azuriyah, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Kolechecka, United Soviets of the Socialist Republic, Surgk, Gaelium, Ubertas, Karelianastan, Lorgim Lukka, The Jacros, The Kingdom Of New Camelot, Redternetia, Secutor, Feyrisshire, Ima, Garbynia, Great Galanthia, Socialist Union of Slavic Republics, Lathoslavia, Caerebor, En and Xanax, Karnpella, Solveneia, Zaversko, Rothnia, Joe Army, Pidgeon, Luftetia, Uinted Communist of Africa, The palace of God 2, Daiamid, New Astri, Kethania, Ganjallia, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics23, New Soviet States of America, Bananorium, Fardahar, and 12 others.Kukta, Eriadni, Trinakie, The Steephills, Very Good Nation, Pajonia, The Tsardom of Muscovy, Aordatmer, BurningPhoenix, Marxmeans, Saniston, and New Plant.