The Empire of Theocratic Disciples of Christ is a very large, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 158 million Theocratians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 49.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Theocratian economy, worth 6.90 trillion Maons a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,646 Maons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
White strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes', and citizens have never heard foreign radio. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Theocratic Disciples of Christ's national animal is the Heron, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Theocratic Disciples of Christ was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Theocratic Disciples of Christ was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Saravento.
- : Theocratic Disciples of Christ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Theocratic Disciples of Christ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Theocratic Disciples of Christ, citizens have never heard foreign radio.
- : Following new legislation in Theocratic Disciples of Christ, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes'.
- : Theocratic Disciples of Christ was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Theocratic Disciples of Christ, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Theocratic Disciples of Christ, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Following new legislation in Theocratic Disciples of Christ, the letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Pervincia, Timiskrane, Ziroxeut, Adalwulf, Socialist Platypus, Lugunica, Hubdova, Duby, Empireedy, Red Finlandian Guard, Sri Malawi, The Texas Constantium, Nibelia, Meowtremulous, UnirState, Peacefounders, Jolly Industries, Vapo, Cubanboys, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Northshires, The 7 Unions, Lislandia, Yummasia, Terra-Prisma, Celestial Flames, Thembery Argrand, Terra Celtae, Tarzantos El Camosia, Liberto-Ancapistan, Cadiona, Galliadurm, Ximavia, The Capitalist China Party, Kingdom of Faizan, Seolia, Miraslav, Ciapore, Orlys, Neuber, Hafsidiya, LC Land, Lashyr, Wollo, Catotoland, Riversilk, Corporate Disney, Femboykhstan, Krullefor, Novo Reslas, and 30 others.Loveable Dogs, Mylios, Galvanica, Falcotria, Shovell, Ist Grald Boy, East Capitalistan, StarGaiz, Saraai, South Blorbo, Khlachten, Great Koryeo, Panerialand, The Psittacines, Talvi, Pasta Pirates, Daraln, Tie-Died Chinchillas, East Groland, Kal Unain, Spoolland, Isparta, BlueCosmic, Charville, Turfloop, Ropen, New Kyivan Rus, Olornia, Padool, and Saravento.