The Armed Republic of Theimpaler is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 8.624 billion TheImpalerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Theimpalerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,199 trillion Bucks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 139,129 Bucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers, many marriages go virtually unconsummated, cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns, and the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Theimpaler's national animal is the Brahma Bull, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Agnostic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Theimpaler was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Josta.
- : Theimpaler was endorsed by The Republic of Svengas.
- : Theimpaler was endorsed by The Sadness grunt of YEETORIUM.
- : Theimpaler was endorsed by The Republic of Empotia.
- : Following new legislation in Theimpaler, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- : Following new legislation in Theimpaler, cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns.
- : Following new legislation in Theimpaler, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : Following new legislation in Theimpaler, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : Following new legislation in Theimpaler, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- : Theimpaler was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Tethys 13, Jamil Federations, Admin D, Aragon AI, West Mattasia, Frinotonia, Imperialistic States of Howa, Dhaeland, Joey Wu Empire, Rallori, Depolis, Nuwisha, Scutum, ZT333, Rundashia, New Justusia, The Stalinist Union, Wayneactia, Jonairadsylva, Dres Van, Nisperia, Spinazieland, Malphe II, Arrsol, Arkadia Universalis, Dragonian Alliance, Lancon, Knights of the Iron Solari, Great Baltic Empire, Xosharia, Lanfosa, Big Boyz, Arr, Addlelearn, DeerField Cove, Luna State, Empotia, YEETORIUM, Svengas, and Josta.