The Big Ding Dong of Thebeytopia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Pinco Pallo with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.606 billion Thebeytopians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thebe. The average income tax rate is 86.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thebeytopian economy, worth 407 trillion Thebyan dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,920 Thebyan dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', Pinco Pallo has been nicknamed 'Robomop', orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step, and sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thebeytopia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thebeytopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Thebeytopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 10% for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Thebeytopia, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park.
- : Following new legislation in Thebeytopia, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Following new legislation in Thebeytopia, Pinco Pallo has been nicknamed 'Robomop'.
- : Thebeytopia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Armbruster.
- : Thebeytopia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Thebeytopia was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Thebeytopia was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Thebeytopia was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Regnum Italiae, Eppur, Northern German Federation, Invernessia, Eco-Paris Reformation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Ostermarch, Brakanistan, Saint Domingo, Walfo, Belvanski, Kanokla, The Champions League, Yahlia, Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Leszno, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Thracia and Crimea, St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Maritzal, Puerto Thelosia, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Christian Terra, GanymedEuropa, Galway-Dublin, Pereiras, Gliesetonia, Valtrona, Quentenia, Chioganah, Anglo-Francios, Jim the Baptist, Belmoren, Great Hanover, Berlin and Hanover, Dark Matter, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Othenhiem, Bombastion, Rary, Nardin, Trilanian, An Clar, Umeria, Wombelland, and 17 others.Dauershire, Apabeossie, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Someseni, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Why are we hear, Dervenland, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Armbruster.