|Leader||Rav-Pope-Guru-Caliph Adam DCLXVI|
The Theocracy of Theatrical Theists is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Rav-Pope-Guru-Caliph Adam DCLXVI with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, strictly enforced bedtime, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.19 billion Theatrical Theists are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Spirituality and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Healthcare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Jerusalem. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.1%.
The Theatrically Theistic economy, worth 318 trillion Shekels a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 44,260 Shekels, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 233,521 per year while the poor average 4,462, a ratio of 52.3 to 1.
The hardest thing for a mining operation to dig through is government red tape, pet rocks are sold by the pound, tours to see the 'wild men of the mountains' are popular with tourists from the big cities, and there's no representation without taxation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Theatrical Theists's national animal is the Holy Lamb, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Televangelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Theatrical Theists, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in Theatrical Theists, tours to see the 'wild men of the mountains' are popular with tourists from the big cities.
- : Following new legislation in Theatrical Theists, pet rocks are sold by the pound.
- : Following new legislation in Theatrical Theists, the hardest thing for a mining operation to dig through is government red tape.
- : Following new legislation in Theatrical Theists, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Theatrical Theists lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Theatrical Theists's influence in Texas rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Theatrical Theists altered its national flag.
- : Theatrical Theists relocated from Osiris to Texas.
- : Theatrical Theists was refounded in Osiris.