The Armada of The Zravvisk is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Valstrath Dragua with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate population of 5.442 billion Zravvisks are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragua II. The average income tax rate is 38.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zravvisk economy, worth 502 trillion minerals a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 92,279 minerals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, and a third of Zravvisks are e-certified CEOs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Zravvisk's national animal is the Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Ancestor Veneration.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Zravvisk's influence in Cymopolia rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : The Zravvisk published "TL DR of the Nation." (Factbook: Overview).
- : The Zravvisk published "Religions" (Factbook: Religion).
- : The Zravvisk's influence in Cymopolia rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : The Zravvisk published "Relations" (Factbook: International).
- : The Zravvisk's influence in Cymopolia rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : The Zravvisk's influence in Cymopolia rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : The Zravvisk's influence in Cymopolia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : The Zravvisk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : The Zravvisk's influence in Cymopolia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".