|Capital||Swamp of Santification|
|Faith||Path of the Righteous Smiter|
The Theocracy of The Zealous Swampites is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Divine Emporer with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, cynical population of 7.989 billion Swampesians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Swamp of Santification. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Zealous Swampitesian economy, worth 994 trillion Grails a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 124,462 Grails, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Zealous Swampites's national animal is the Lamb, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Path of the Righteous Smiter.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Zealous Swampites's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Zealous Swampites's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Zealous Swampites's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in The Zealous Swampites, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : The Zealous Swampites was refounded in Balder.
- : The Zealous Swampites ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : The Zealous Swampites was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : The Zealous Swampites was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The Zealous Swampites's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Zealous Swampites's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".