|Leader||First Empress Decima Di Maggio III|
The Magnum Capital of The XII Legion Fulminata is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by First Empress Decima Di Maggio III with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed population of 5.248 billion New Romans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Rome. The average income tax rate is 70.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Romanic economy, worth 868 trillion Denariis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,489 Denariis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A new "thought police" branch is being developed, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers, and colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The XII Legion Fulminata's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neronian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The XII Legion Fulminata was endorsed by The Empire of Zukaki.
- : The XII Legion Fulminata endorsed The Republic of Derlanding.
- : The XII Legion Fulminata was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Following new legislation in The XII Legion Fulminata, colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation.
- : Following new legislation in The XII Legion Fulminata, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : The XII Legion Fulminata was endorsed by The Republic of Woclerhiel.
- : The XII Legion Fulminata endorsed Haroldus.
- : The XII Legion Fulminata endorsed The Dictatorship of Beherzenia.
- : The XII Legion Fulminata endorsed The Dictatorship of Republic Of Ithican.
- : The XII Legion Fulminata endorsed The Golden Holy Land of Barwaaqada.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Brokemia, Luna Dam, Tiskaiya, The city or Rlyeh, Technical Difficulties, Bolderdash, Genova and Liguria, Holy Bolivar Empire, Fenger Guo, Whitcomb Kingdom, Betmet, Die Riech, Panem and Circensis, Vort, Helaw, Nueva Rico, Markanism, Hot Crazy Matrix, Lovely Pickles, W1nky, Libertariamy, Arul, New Slovakastan, The Ysion, Tembramdonia, United Districts of Dale, DiRito-Opolis, Sky Sacrifice, Grenevallis, Santo Thomas, Bretislavia, Union of Socialist Republic of The Isle, Woclerhiel, and Zukaki.