|Capital||Western Sub Arctic City|
|Currency||Sub Arctic Dollar|
The British Territories of The Western Sub Artic is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by British Parliament with an even hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.57 billion Western Sub Arcticians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Western Sub Arctic City. The average income tax rate is 19.4%.
The strong Western Sub Arctician economy, worth 134 trillion Sub Arctic Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 85,731 Sub Arctic Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble, sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes, British Parliament has been known to make speeches in fishing waders, and members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Western Sub Artic's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is English Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Western Sub Artic's influence in Western Arctic rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : The Western Sub Artic altered the regional flag of Western Arctic.
- : The Western Sub Artic set the regional banner of Western Arctic.
- : Following new legislation in The Western Sub Artic, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods.
- : Following new legislation in The Western Sub Artic, British Parliament has been known to make speeches in fishing waders.
- : Following new legislation in The Western Sub Artic, sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes.
- : The Western Sub Artic created a custom banner.
- : The Western Sub Artic changed its national faith to "English Church", its leader to "British Parliament", its motto to "God save the Queen!", and its nation type to "British Territories".
- : The Western Sub Artic altered its national flag.
- : The Western Sub Artic relocated from Lazarus to Western Arctic.