The Oppressed Peoples of The Web of Life and Destiny is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its ban on automobiles and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 352 million Spiderans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 9.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Web of Life and Destinyian economy, worth 15.5 trillion Universes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 43,936 Universes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Many aides in Leader's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, posing for pictures is an integral part of military training, right-wingers complain that too many people are suckling at the welfare teat, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime is well under control. The Web of Life and Destiny's national animal is the Spider.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The Federated Socialist States of Dirnenzeber.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The Republic of Arlandias.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The New Order of Sporaltryus.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The Kingdom of Borquedia.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The Confederacy of Sententia.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The Colony of Atolls of Scodalek.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The I totally didn't CTE'd of Holy Free.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The United Federation of Nevonica.
- : The Web of Life and Destiny was endorsed by The Federation of Unified Aroura.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Saciu, Valles Stellarum, Holota, Osheiga, Tepertopia, Beblahbleblo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Lile Ulie Islands, Geele, Corgitopiaa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Evinea, Great Lothian, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, Ebonhand, Seynkosmkyo, Alice Parker, Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, New American Dictatorship, Esterwood, Altnavia, PenguinPies, Kazhinskia, Frasier, Indominioners, Lichterstadt, Turbo 2013, Amerion, Farengeto, Hesrova, The Front Range, Central-Germania, Dimplingpie, Doundaly, Rubybellia, JavaSiege, Thunderwave Cave, Ever Testing, Democratic Republic of Panama, Blancemon, TescoPepsi, Marilonia, Piang, Unified Aroura, Nevonica, Holy Free, and 7 others.Atolls of Scodalek, Sententia, Borquedia, Sporaltryus, Arlandias, Vicken, and Dirnenzeber.