|Leader||President Sophia Hibiscus|
The Democratic Republic of The Void Territories is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Sophia Hibiscus with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.667 billion Voids are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalypso. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The all-consuming Voidian economy, worth 791 trillion Novas a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,705 Novas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Void Territories's national animal is the Squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Void Territories was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Terrabod.
- : The Void Territories lost the endorsement of The Incorporated States of Terrabod.
- : The Void Territories voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : The Void Territories endorsed The Red Otter's State of Garbelia.
- : The Void Territories endorsed The Colony of Blue Nagia.
- : The Void Territories was endorsed by The Red Otter's State of Garbelia.
- : The Void Territories was endorsed by The Colony of Blue Nagia.
- : The Void Territories was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in The Void Territories, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in The Void Territories, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Ransium, Ownzone, Canaltia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Reannia, Forgotten Beauty, Candlewhisper Archive, Entitize, Feladria, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Window Land, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Hyon Delta, Edible Plywood, Eryndlynd, Ordand, Love and Nature, Lura, Bregaria, Verdant Haven, Palos Heights, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, New Ladavia, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Jutsa, Julunaphra, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Kannap, Effazio, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, and Terrabod.