|Leader||Frank Kranzen I|
The Greater Galactic Realm of The Vexian Union is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Frank Kranzen I with an iron fist, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, strictly enforced bedtime, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.635 billion Vexians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greater Kranzen. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Vexian economy, worth 283 trillion Realmkreditts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 107,453 Realmkreditts, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 355,287 per year while the poor average 24,294, a ratio of 14.6 to 1.
Spontaneous nocturnal decapitation is considered 'death by natural causes' for enemies of The Vexian Union, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, nerds everywhere are rejoicing as they are reunited with their computers, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Vexian Union's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Vauxinism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Vexian Union changed its national currency to "Realmkreditt".
- : The Vexian Union's influence in Vexian Sphere of Influence fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : The Vexian Union's influence in Vexian Sphere of Influence rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : The Vexian Union changed its national animal to "Eagle".
- : The Vexian Union changed its national capital to "Greater Kranzen".
- : Following new legislation in The Vexian Union, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : The Vexian Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : The Vexian Union appointed The United States of People and Senate of America as Sphere Administrator with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Vexian Sphere of Influence.
- : Following new legislation in The Vexian Union, nerds everywhere are rejoicing as they are reunited with their computers.
- : The Vexian Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.