|Leader||Heap Big Boss|
The Holy Empire of The Vangards of Discourse is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Heap Big Boss with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.46 billion Vangards of Discourseans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Vangards of Discoursean economy, worth a remarkable 1,607 trillion Vanfulersens a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 103,980 Vanfulersens, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, recognizing the Vangards of Discoursean flag qualifies you for citizenship, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Vangards of Discourse's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Vangards of Discourse was endorsed by The Allied States of Arizona2.
- : The Vangards of Discourse was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : The Vangards of Discourse was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in The Vangards of Discourse, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in The Vangards of Discourse, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in The Vangards of Discourse, recognizing the Vangards of Discoursean flag qualifies you for citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in The Vangards of Discourse, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
- : The Vangards of Discourse was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : The Vangards of Discourse was endorsed by The Empire of Dai Han.
- : The Vangards of Discourse was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Tsunamy, Drugged Monkeys, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, FreeFishers, Techganet, Erinor, Darakin, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Rebel-topia, Cuuldere, Potion Seller, Direwolf1, Kandorith, Auphelia, Qvait, Xandev, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Changolandia, Amerion, The Solar System Scope, Dasko, Aurcania, Maeiland, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Yeldarbsland, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Curlyhoward, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, The Plebeian States, Holy Free, and 58 others.Quh, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Corgitopiaa, Valdutz, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, Laamiva, Royaltica, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Nowa Europa, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Alfama, House Ahsanul, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Wakandan Tribes, Treir, Synarion, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, WI SD EA D, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Bichedder, Blondiesland, Eskvenn, Libedistan, Westenhald, Maerist, The Stickmin Empire, Gonrati, New Belgrade, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Ipugao, Freavia, and Arizona2.