|Leader||High King Björn Wolves-Bane|
The Holy Kingdom of The Valhallan League is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by High King Björn Wolves-Bane with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5.991 billion Valhallans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asgard. The average income tax rate is 38.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Valhallan Leaguean economy, worth 850 trillion Pints a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 141,922 Pints, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, baby dolls thrown in the trash are a leading cause of panic attacks, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward, and there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Valhallan League's national animal is the Blood-Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christian Neo-Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Valhallan League was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : The Valhallan League was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : The Valhallan League was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : The Valhallan League was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : The Valhallan League was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : The Valhallan League was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Ster Lovinia.
- : The Valhallan League was endorsed by The Planet of Desertia.
- : The Valhallan League was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : The Valhallan League was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic and the Top 10% for Highest Food Quality.
- : The Valhallan League's influence in The United Federations rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
Endorsements Received: 14 » Vooperian Paradise, Dabberwocky, Voopmont, The New United Socialist Random Empire, Voopiria, Riptaria, Aidviet Union, The Narwhalian Republic of the North, Coryanhafflaruda, Velion, Empire of Dunist, Cevlaia, Southern Noot Yrok, and Ster Lovinia.