|Faith||The Shenru Prophecy|
|Currency||Vahkiran Royal Credit|
The Eternal Empire of The Vahkiran is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, enslaved workforce, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 17.417 billion Vahkiran are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kal'Ruul'Tek. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.7%.
The all-consuming Vahkiran economy, worth a remarkable 1,928 trillion Vahkiran Royal Credits a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 110,697 Vahkiran Royal Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 642,433 per year while the poor average 9,045, a ratio of 71.0 to 1.
Former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders, research into 'designer babies' is banned, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, and attempted suicide is punishable by public hanging. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Vahkiran's national animal is the Jahkii, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Shenru Prophecy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Vahkiran's influence in The Local Cluster rose from "Minnow" to "Diplomat".
- : The Vahkiran altered its national flag.
- : The Vahkiran relocated from Balder to The Local Cluster.
- : The Vahkiran was refounded in Balder.
- : The Vahkiran ceased to exist in The Local Cluster.
- : The Vahkiran was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : The Vahkiran was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies.
- : The Vahkiran was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Kyrupt Cassette of Kyrusia, infecting 806 million survivors.
- : The Vahkiran was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Kyrupt Cassette of Kyrusia, infecting 581 million survivors.
- : The Vahkiran was ravaged by a Zombie Burster Horde from The Independent Space Colony of Side 3, infecting 576 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!