|Leader||President Evaline Buckley|
The Federation of The United States of Ibica is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Evaline Buckley with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.381 billion Ibicans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Willmington. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38.5%.
The strong Ibican economy, worth 492 trillion Ibican Dollars a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 66,707 Ibican Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, and sections of the police receive paramilitary training. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The United States of Ibica's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United States of Ibica updated the World Factbook entry in Terra Ceralis.
- : The United States of Ibica altered the regional flag of Terra Ceralis.
- : The United States of Ibica published "Ibica-Keflistan Friendship Treaty" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : The United States of Ibica's influence in Terra Ceralis fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : The United States of Ibica agreed to construct embassies between Terra Ceralis and Fredonia.
- : The United States of Ibica agreed to construct embassies between Terra Ceralis and The Embassy.
- : The United States of Ibica's influence in Terra Ceralis rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : The United States of Ibica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : The United States of Ibica published "Confirmation of New Administration Appointments" (Bulletin: News).
- : Following new legislation in The United States of Ibica, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.