|Leader||Queen Imtura Tal Kaelen|
The Kingdom of The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Queen Imtura Tal Kaelen with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, smutty television, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.332 billion Pirates are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Flotilla. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Flotillan economy, worth a remarkable 1,838 trillion galleons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Gambling, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 424,408 galleons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Shipping canals are a bit like unimaginative cheese shops -- filled with debris, the nation's exceedingly polite children have often been referred to as "robots" by international media, every week is blindness awareness week, and the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla's national animal is the Kraken, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla endorsed The Republic of Gennaretia.
- : Following new legislation in The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Following new legislation in The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, the nation's exceedingly polite children have often been referred to as "robots" by international media.
- : Following new legislation in The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, shipping canals are a bit like unimaginative cheese shops -- filled with debris.
- : Following new legislation in The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla was endorsed by The Republic of Gennaretia.
- : The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla was endorsed by The Le Tercere Republice Federal of Taigama.
- : The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : The United Pirate Cities of Flotilla voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
Endorsements Received: 146 » Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Marinho Islands, Laamiva, Auphelia, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Anserisa, Farengeto, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Jehenna, Valdutz, Ralphburg, Sandaoguo, West Pastafaria, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Phanama, Andinla, Rebel-topia, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Yellunstryer, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Blondiesland, Canmore, Holota, Treir, Truskawkoland, Pencil Sharpeners 2, NIGHTRAY, Westenhald, Drystar, Freedoom, Noimosini, Western Fardelshufflestein, The Island of Sorna, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, and 96 others.Kaleidescooptopia, Steviland, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, Danily, Abarri, Holy Free, Indolos, Linguiniland, Anatasha, Kiani, Shuckle Empire, Drew Durrnil, Great Marsinia, Saciu, United States of Belvaria, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Yaravia, Kringalia, Malmsia, The naked people, Darakin, The Woragopiria, Gonrati, Shefino, Arvan Irawer, Immund, Cereskia 2, The Imperial Of Notsep, Ambirich, Arscanesia, The republic of Konsa, Unojo, Raidener, Andrendia, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Ostavaria, Stephastan, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Pavel420, Eleuthelrium, A Place Somewhere, Makinius, Ever Testing, Willing Mind, Erstavik, Ipugao, Venezia Pacifica, Skaladoria, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Uvalor, Kricivk, Villa Caruso, Goom Bay, Flumenvallis, Karimata, Esterwood, Leighester, Oppalli, Kremony, North Pernambuco, Kalilola, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, New American Dictatorship, Albeville, Froshar, Auviantan Outh Islands, Cilibia, Gonteris, Prairiegrass, Great Lothian, TescoPepsi, Shintoese, Bonobiana, Khal Papax, Mnemnovia, Tyrantistica, Aurcania, Fiparna, ARIAPOLIS01, Distalkis, Bistritza, Antwerpen1, Eae, Shadeth, Driodal, Saint Roberts, Dupanda, Taigama, and Gennaretia.