The Dictatorship of The United Peoples of The Americas is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, zero percent divorce rate, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 594 million United Peoples of The Americas are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 31.6%.
The strong United Peoples of The Americasian economy, worth 41.1 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 69,134 Reichsmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Large areas of The United Peoples of The Americas are not accessible by the public, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people, and traffic tickets are punishable by 9000 push-ups. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The United Peoples of The Americas's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Peoples of The Americas's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The United Peoples of The Americas's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The United Peoples of The Americas's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The United Peoples of The Americas applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in The United Peoples of The Americas, traffic tickets are punishable by 9000 push-ups.
- : The United Peoples of The Americas created a custom banner.
- : The United Peoples of The Americas altered its national flag.
- : The United Peoples of The Americas was refounded in Balder.
- : The United Peoples of The Americas ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : The United Peoples of The Americas was endorsed by The Republic of 1 very fast endotarter.