|Leader||President Donald Trump|
|Faith||freedom of religion|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
The Federal Republic of The United American-States is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Donald Trump with a fair hand, and renowned for its burgeoning Bald Eagle population. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.139 billion Americans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.7%.
The very strong American economy, worth 153 trillion United States Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is 71,816 United States Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 239,030 per year while the poor average 16,078, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
The United American-States has designated Washington DC as its capital city, freedom of religion has been named as The United American-States's national religion, and President Donald Trump has just been declared ruler of The United American-States in an international press conference. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The United American-States's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is freedom of religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United American-States's influence in Greater Middle East fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : The United American-States's influence in Greater Middle East rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The United American-States published "Government of US of the A" (Factbook: Politics).
- : The United American-States lodged a message on the Greater Middle East Regional Message Board.
- : The United American-States published "post 1 bois" (Account: Other).
- : The United American-States changed its national demonym to "American", its demonym adjective to "American", its faith to "freedom of religion", and its leader to "President Donald Trump".
- : Following new legislation in The United American-States, President Donald Trump has just been declared ruler of The United American-States in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in The United American-States, freedom of religion has been named as The United American-States's national religion.
- : The United American-States changed its national capital to "Washington DC".
- : Following new legislation in The United American-States, The United American-States has designated Washington DC as its capital city.