The Federal Republic of The Union States of America is a very large, socially progressive nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 183 million Americans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The strong American economy, worth 11.1 trillion US Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 60,386 US Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Union States of America's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Union States of America's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Union States of America was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and the Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden, Largest Agricultural Sector, and Largest Retail Industry.
- : The Union States of America changed its national demonym to "American" and its demonym adjective to "American".
- : The Union States of America altered its national flag.
- : The Union States of America was founded in The North Pacific.