The United States of The unicorn world is a small, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 45 million unicorn worldians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 8.4%.
The unicorn worldian economy, worth 2.24 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 49,779 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The tenet of free speech is held dear and Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to The unicorn world as a reminder of their "special relationship". Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The unicorn world's national animal is the unicorn, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The unicorn world was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use, Most Armed, Largest Basket Weaving Sector, and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : The unicorn world's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The unicorn world lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The unicorn world, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to The unicorn world as a reminder of their "special relationship".
- : Following new legislation in The unicorn world, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : The unicorn world was founded in The South Pacific.