|Leader||Dux-Imperatorem John W Blackheart|
The Holy Dolorian Imperium of The Traditional States is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dux-Imperatorem John W Blackheart with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.611 billion Dolorians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sant'Augusto. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 89.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Dolorian economy, worth 873 trillion Imperiuses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 189,495 Imperiuses, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Soldiers go to war dressed in cassocks and robes, tourists call Dolorian beach towns "the fine coastline", children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits, and Dolorian politicians are often described as having more style than substance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Traditional States's national animal is the Griffin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dolorian Chiefolicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Traditional States's influence in Enadia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Traditional States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in The Traditional States, Dolorian politicians are often described as having more style than substance.
- : The Traditional States was endorsed by The Colonial Administration Rule of Lazy valley.
- : Following new legislation in The Traditional States, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits.
- : The Traditional States endorsed The Federal Republic of Nantuket.
- : The Traditional States withdrew its endorsement from The Federal Republic of Nantuket.
- : The Traditional States endorsed The Colonial Administration Rule of Lazy valley.
- : The Traditional States was endorsed by The Federation of The Tsardom Of Atopless.
- : The Traditional States endorsed The Federation of The Tsardom Of Atopless.
Endorsements Received: 12 » The United Australian States, God-King Rorschach, Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington, South Bengal, Autoroga, AnkoKurama, United Republic Empire, Lanurstia, Great Republic of Quebec, Illiricium, Alcantaria, and Lazy valley.