The Republic of The Tofiatary Arhipelago is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Ian Chung with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.117 billion Tofiatary Arhipelagoans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akkron. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Tofiatary Arhipelagoan economy, worth 101 trillion dois a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 90,644 dois, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Many marriages go virtually unconsummated, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Tofiatary Arhipelago's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Tofiatary Arhipelago was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Morlanka.
- : The Tofiatary Arhipelago was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Tofiatary Arhipelago voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Following new legislation in The Tofiatary Arhipelago, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in The Tofiatary Arhipelago, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in The Tofiatary Arhipelago, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in The Tofiatary Arhipelago, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : Following new legislation in The Tofiatary Arhipelago, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : The Tofiatary Arhipelago endorsed The 3rd Socialist WA Empire of Gospel Power.
- : The Tofiatary Arhipelago endorsed The Federal Republic of Vogonlandia.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Pallaith, Shin-Hachioji, Tharissus, South Grand Mountain, Kwaj, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Kaschovia, Vegetarian States, Bharathvarsh, Holy Oranz, Coemgen, Friently, American MapleStory, Great Bights Mum, Anima Proxa, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Sil Dorsett, Forunte, Shadowrik, McMasterdonia, Siwale, Plembobria, HMS Unicorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Sheppey, Aenglaland, Yukti, AdyLand, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Kelvaros Prime, Sankami, Yaris, Buckerino, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Palisede, Vogonlandia, Ainsworth, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Lord Ravenclaw, Che Sana Und, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, and 65 others.Universal State Formula, Coppicia, Amerian States, Stareogratia, General COE, Xentherida, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Maestros haven, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Territorio di Nessuno, Panama Coalition, Asuroka, Phillywob, Cuyan, Corfad, Wodan, Celebia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Wineclaw, Thenaca, Cardistria, Republic of Dixie, Zedeya, Beodarasc, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Lionia, Buten, Xinchao, Victoriaans Nederlands, New-El, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, Apetopia, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Dodione, SillyString, NatsukiLand, Malvad, Merconitonitopia, Saint Marks Island, Astal Aavors, Bridgett, Eglise Sainte Eve, The South Falls, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Alsatian Island, Marralore, Illusia and Neverendia, Nation Narion, Gamer Pros, Frances Francis the First of France, The Mazur Empire, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Zazumo, Dinoium, Puczovska, Gospel Power, Ktyria, and Morlanka.