|Leader||The flying gang|
The Pirate state of The third pirate republic is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The flying gang with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.169 billion third pirate republicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Industry, with Defense, Welfare, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.8%.
The frighteningly efficient third pirate republician economy, worth 258 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,567 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 5.5 times as much as the poorest.
Copies of the constitution are used as toilet paper, televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events, Third pirate republician watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact, and the question of 'what is The flying gang's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. The third pirate republic's national animal is the Parrot, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The third pirate republic's influence in The Great Blue fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : The third pirate republic's influence in The Great Blue rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Following new legislation in The third pirate republic, the question of 'what is The flying gang's favorite color?' has been given a priority rating of burnt-orange.
- : The third pirate republic established the regional flag of The Great Blue.
- : The third pirate republic relocated from Balder to The Great Blue.
- : The third pirate republic founded the region The Great Blue.
- : The third pirate republic altered its national flag.
- : The third pirate republic was refounded in Balder.
- : The third pirate republic ceased to exist in Balder.
- : The third pirate republic's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".