|Leader||The Holy Cowboy|
The Galactic Empire of The Texas Faction is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Holy Cowboy with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.145 billion frickin' Texans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Austin. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Texan economy, worth a remarkable 1,138 trillion Cows a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 185,276 Cows, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
One-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, The Holy Cowboy's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, and footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Texas Faction's national animal is the Longhorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neo-Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Texas Faction was endorsed by The Protectorate of Citi Sae.
- : Following new legislation in The Texas Faction, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Following new legislation in The Texas Faction, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in The Texas Faction, The Holy Cowboy's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : The Texas Faction was endorsed by The Democratic States of DVVK.
- : The Texas Faction was endorsed by The Phoenix Republic of Ignis Cinere.
- : The Texas Faction was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : The Texas Faction voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : The Texas Faction voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : The Texas Faction was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany.
Endorsements Received: 34 » The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Anollasia, Zeganas, The Biggles Syndicate, Wysrod, Testa, Aspistania, Adorable Kittens, Hamletus, Leship, Finswedeway, Solleana, The Tasmanian Islands, Eames, Muricasz, Polka Republic, Karlando, New Fania, A Lee Project, PYT, Nooooooooooooooo, DunNaGall, Tycorn, Datland, The City States Of Las Vegas, Cyber Revolution, Kuriko, Rex Republic, Isentran, Bay of India, Ignis Cinere, DVVK, and Citi Sae.