|Leader||Knight-Commander Cyrus Reticio|
The Order of The Templar High Council is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Knight-Commander Cyrus Reticio with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 16.157 billion Templars have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rosewall. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Templaric economy, worth a remarkable 1,593 trillion Crosses a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 98,629 Crosses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, concussed Assassinball players cannot remember their lineup position, and people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Templar High Council's national animal is the Assassin, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Templar High Council was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : The Templar High Council resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Templar High Council created a custom banner.
- : The Templar High Council was commended by Security Council Resolution # 334.
- : The Templar High Council voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Sites of Religious Significance"".
- : The Templar High Council voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Templar High Council".
- : The Templar High Council voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protected Working Leave".
- : The Templar High Council voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Free Joy State".
- : The Templar High Council was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Templar High Council applied to join the World Assembly.