|Leader||SuperAI of the People AHE9000|
The Community of The Technocratic Ideas is a massive, genial nation, ruled by SuperAI of the People AHE9000 with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 3.167 billion Technocratic Ideasians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Technomarxland. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Technocratic Ideasian economy, worth 482 trillion LIES a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 152,240 LIES, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The doctor has cold hands, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across The Technocratic Ideas, and patriotic citizens simply tend to applaud rather than sing the nation's praises. Crime is totally unknown. The Technocratic Ideas's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Technocratic Ideas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in The Technocratic Ideas, patriotic citizens simply tend to applaud rather than sing the nation's praises.
- : Following new legislation in The Technocratic Ideas, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across The Technocratic Ideas.
- : The Technocratic Ideas endorsed The Virtuous Republic of Orson Welles.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Virtuous Republic of Orson Welles.
- : The Technocratic Ideas endorsed The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
- : Following new legislation in The Technocratic Ideas, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : The Technocratic Ideas endorsed The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : The Technocratic Ideas endorsed The Holy Republic of Fhaengshia.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Fujai, Bran Astor, Wickedly evil people, Westwind, Recuecn, Orcatortugs, Liberillia, Dilber, The Unified Missourtama States, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland II, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Sindria, United States of Northern America, Mathematania, Condonohia, Atheist States of Philippines, Free Radio States, Fielure, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Pandaland III, Mirchusko, Probablynotverygoodistan, Holmani, Papercuts and Skittles, Kiensu, Einherfell, Zollipsia, Cryland, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, Eienn, Plankstein, DiscGolfLand, Hiems, Mediobogdum, Saransh, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Quevilis, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, The United Tribes of Bantai, Santos-Dominius, The Duck Nuggets, and 16 others.Western End Them Son, Ingentis Novus, Eleftherios venizelos, Emark, The Father-Land, Thevinia, BoxcarJim, Organisation of North American Nations, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Oometz, Robbinston, Hamburg Neo, Fhaengshia, and Orson Welles.