|Leader||SuperAI of the People AHE9000|
The Community of The Technocratic Ideas is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by SuperAI of the People AHE9000 with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 5.023 billion Technocratic Ideasians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Defense is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Technomarxland. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Technocratic Ideasian economy, worth 750 trillion LIES a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 149,315 LIES, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, sex changes are routinely performed at The Technocratic Ideas's hospitals, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, and the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought. Crime is totally unknown. The Technocratic Ideas's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Technocratic Ideas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Federation of Terra Socialiste.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Omnipresent Baby of Doom of Varanius.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The People's Republic of Parasang.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Yldania.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Morachia.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Collective Machinery of Free Radio States.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : The Technocratic Ideas was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Omskin.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Westwind, Orcatortugs, Liberillia, Dilber, Pandaland II, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Atheist States of Philippines, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Mirchusko, Probablynotverygoodistan, Holmani, Kiensu, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Kisovec, Volkason, The United Tribes of Bantai, Ingentis Novus, The Father-Land, BoxcarJim, Giovanniland, Robbinston, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Arvladma, BIteland, Yaspica, Plarland Amex, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Mackieron, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Bhang Bhang Duc, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Antahbrantahstan, and 19 others.Weratt, Podium, Sensorland, Professor thomas, The Anti-Social Socialists, Nijineser, Av Libertas Vindex, Lothundy, Galaxy Meows, Dowaesk, Nas Crustium, Otny, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Free Radio States, Morachia, Santos-Dominius, Parasang, and Terra Socialiste.