The Enforcer State of The Tasmanian Islands is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Lord Of Generals with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 4.726 billion Tasmanian Islandsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hobart. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Tasmanian Islandsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,394 trillion Aus Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 295,169 Aus Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality, The Tasmanian Islands successfully hosted the 10000 Islands Olympics, and landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Tasmanian Islands's national animal is the Tasmanian Tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Militaristic Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Tasmanian Islands, landless farmers wander forlornly in the government's many national parks.
- : Following new legislation in The Tasmanian Islands, The Tasmanian Islands successfully hosted the 10000 Islands Olympics.
- : Following new legislation in The Tasmanian Islands, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : The Tasmanian Islands was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Inclusive and the Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The Tasmanian Islands, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : The Tasmanian Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Macabees".
- : The Tasmanian Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Ritual Sacrifice".
- : Following new legislation in The Tasmanian Islands, mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Tasmanian Tigers and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry.
- : Following new legislation in The Tasmanian Islands, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in The Tasmanian Islands, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
Endorsements Received: 113 » FreeGunsForAll, Tzo, Blogotopia, Earth Federation, Seranis, Wolfhunters, Kokkinostan, Achiotopia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Palman, Slaytania, Spiritbw, Chip Skylark, North Southumberland, Samonaemia, Kyrizstanislav, Seantonia, United Governments of Newrope, Colonel Terrosit, Wysrod, Hacame, Testa, Rex Republic, The Soylent Green Party, Perzische Keizer, Solleana, Weaubleau, Zeklandia, Zeganas, Grifopolis, Dimensionals, Coreras, Grungerock, New Dracora, Better Indonesia, Those against abusers, American Republic of Independent States, Old Atlantica, South Baker, HN67, Future of Mankind, Parpaza, Aleg, Oom, Rigadia, The Dwemmer, Creeptopia, Strbrst, Khon, Collective Society of Clementi, and 63 others.The Biggles Syndicate, Phrados, Manlinesslavia, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Brandeis, Serlone, Puffandria, Greater New Amsterdam, UNpoopburg, DunNaGall, Molea, Corynthio, NorthernMassachusetts, Mannche, Neo Saorsa, Jhonshire, Tijdtevelia, Zuslosal, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Osea Island, Edorask, Cybershield, Mers Plo Mar, United Socialists of the Highest Power, United Order, LiberationVille, Mystiquelle, Kilenel, Carbrabukka, Gal Cradia, Rallas, Wheydia, Rabbitomia, Valcour, Alpha-021, Finswedeway, Evil Dictators Happyland, LimpBizkit, Formic Republic, Myopic, Baudelafstan, Auruh, Caesarian Rule, Karlando, Eeumeria, Unwo, Casyra, Datland, The Peninsular, Sygnafylki, Ferte, Drellica, Czechppines, Dustwind, New Minerve, Jobsteria, Psolick, Mostly Idiots, Limonata, Faulknaria, Spes Amor, and Anarchic Economy.