|Capital||The Stars in Daylight City|
|Leader||the Jackus In Charge|
The Federal Republic of The Stars in Daylight is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Jackus In Charge with an even hand, and remarkable for its flagrant waste-dumping, public floggings, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 12.364 billion Jackuseses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Social Policy and Welfare not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Stars in Daylight City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.0%.
The all-consuming Stars in Daylightian economy, worth a remarkable 1,779 trillion Starbucks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 143,926 Starbucks, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
Family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, military training in The Stars in Daylight emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs, and weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. The Stars in Daylight's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Federation of Brillnuck.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Green green fields of KotkoLandiya.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Federation of Brillnuck.
- : The Stars in Daylight lodged a message on the Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Programs of Game Grid.
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Programs of Game Grid.
- : The Stars in Daylight was endorsed by The Borderlands of Bunnings Snags.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Benevolent Dictatorship of Canterburie.
- : The Stars in Daylight endorsed The Borderlands of Bunnings Snags.
- : The Stars in Daylight voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
Endorsements Received: 20 » UNDelegate, Nazerin, Kaputer, GabeWorld, Aelhaeran, United Kodiaks, Zenzibar, Amn Voss, The United Oman, Tonakistan, Senexia, Scorpions Army, Oksemaran, Shakunik, Chsemo, Xepistan, Poopsancagizal, Czeckolutania, Game Grid, and Brillnuck.