|Leader||Emperor Saerondr Tarembor|
|Animal||Great White Stag|
The Valtmar Empire of The Starlight is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Saerondr Tarembor with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.387 billion Valtmar love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valtmeris. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The powerhouse Valtmerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,110 trillion Terems a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 97,566 Terems, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm, interest in globalism never flags, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, and all the playground's a stage for Valtmerian schoolchildren. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Starlight's national animal is the Great White Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Eruism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Starlight's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Starlight's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Starlight was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : The Starlight's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Starlight's influence in The Council of The Multiverse rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : The Starlight relocated from Balder to The Council of The Multiverse.
- : The Starlight's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Starlight's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Starlight's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Starlight was refounded in Balder.