|Leader||The Mad King of Hell|
The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Mad King of Hell with an iron fist, and notable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, avowedly heterosexual populace, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 20.057 billion Damned Souls are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Spirituality, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hell. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Damned to Hell economy, worth an astonishing 14,841 trillion Souls a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is a breathtaking 739,948 Souls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Cheese has become the new icon of political dissent, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes. Crime is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Stalker's national animal is the White Rabbit, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Discordianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Stalker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Pencil Sharpeners 2".
- : The Stalker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration on Hippopotamuses".
- : The Stalker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : The Stalker approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : The Stalker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : The Stalker approved the World Assembly proposal "Factory Farming Ban".
- : The Stalker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Recognition of the General Assembly".
- : The Stalker lodged a message on the Underworld Regional Message Board.
- : The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry in Hell.
- : The Stalker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Advancement of Anti-Fascist Action".