|Leader||Friedrich August Jakovskin|
The Prussian Republic of The Soviet German Union is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Friedrich August Jakovskin with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 4.466 billion Prussians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Königsberg. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Prussian economy, worth 582 trillion Preußische Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 130,376 Preußische Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, bombs are permitted on planes for the 'security of the passengers', and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Soviet German Union's national animal is the Marx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Soviet German Union's influence in The Adriatic Alliance rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : The Soviet German Union seized the position of The Adriatic Alliance WA Delegate from The Fascist regime of Turk-Ottoman Empire.
- : The Soviet German Union was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Soviet German Union voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Candlewhisper Archive".
- : The Soviet German Union's influence in The Adriatic Alliance rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : The Soviet German Union was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : The Soviet German Union voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Marriage Blocker".
- : The Soviet German Union voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Public Health and Vaccinations Act".
- : The Soviet German Union's influence in The Adriatic Alliance rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : The Soviet German Union's influence in The Adriatic Alliance fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Ibiana.