|Currency||there is no currency|
The Forest of The Singing Tigers is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.66 billion Yards are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. The average income tax rate is 81.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Singing Tigersian economy, worth 222 trillion there is no currencies a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 33,368 there is no currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, and elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes. Crime is totally unknown. The Singing Tigers's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Singing Tigers's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Singing Tigers's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Singing Tigers's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Singing Tigers's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Singing Tigers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : The Singing Tigers was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Singing Tigers ceased to exist in Latinoamerica.
- : The Singing Tigers's influence in Latinoamerica fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : The Singing Tigers's influence in Latinoamerica fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : The Singing Tigers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.